How to Buy Tickets for the Schooltime Series
Please review the following instructions carefully before making your purchase.
All ticket orders must be made online with completed information. We do not accept phone orders or purchase orders.
If you do not fill in all the required fields, your order cannot be processed.
Everyone, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
- Notify chaperones that babies and toddlers must also have a ticket to comply with fire codes.
- There are no lap passes.
All tickets are $2.00 each through the payment due date. After the due date, any available seats will increase to $4.00 each.
- 1-20 tickets (per show) must be paid for at the time of purchase.
- 21+ tickets (per show) may be reserved.
- Payment in full is due about five weeks before the show. Due dates are listed on each Show page and on the invoice.
- Repeat cancellations or decreases in the number of tickets at the time of payment will result in a request for immediate payment, decrease in seats being held or release of the show(s) remaining.
- After the payment due date all unpaid orders will automatically be released.
Seats are first come, first served.
There are no waiting lists. As seats open, especially after the payment due date, they will be available for purchase online.
We will post ticket availability updates regularly on our Facebook.
No order is complete until it is paid.
The first 1,000 paid seats per performance are guaranteed general seating on the Orchestra Level. Where you sit within each level depends on your arrival time and crowd size. You cannot choose your seats. See House Policies.
All sales are final.
To ensure delivery of all your e-mail materials, add these addresses to your address book:
|1 – 20 Tickets||21 or More Tickets|
|Buy Now||Buy Now|
We will make every effort possible to provide the best experience. All tickets for the requesting party must already be purchased.
On your order form:
- Clearly designate that you require ADA/accessible services so that we may make the appropriate arrangements including seating priority.
- Specify the class by teacher’s name and the service(s) being requested.
We cannot guarantee that these patrons will be seated with their class. They will always be seated on the orchestra level with at least one chaperone and a friend or two.
Hearing impaired students, chaperones, and sign language interpreters will be seated orchestra right in pre-approved seats with special lighting.
Please provide us with enough time to obtain a script and other services. We are working with companies all over the world.
Requests are handled on a show-by-show basis. Call 505-277-6746 or e-mail Chris at email@example.com.
For show updates visit www.facebook.com/schooltimeseries.