How to Buy Tickets for the Schooltime Series
Please review the following instructions carefully before making your purchase.
- All ticket orders may be made online.
- If you do not fill in all the required fields, your order cannot be processed.
- We cannot accept phone orders or purchase orders.
- Choose either the 1-20 or 21 Plus option:
- All tickets are $2.00 until after the payment due date, approximately five weeks before the show. Any available tickets are $4.00 each after that.
- Payment due dates are listed on each Show page and on the order form.
- After the payment due date, all new or unpaid re-orders must be paid in full at the time of request.
- Everyone, regardless of age, must have a ticket. Please make sure your chaperones understand that any babies and toddlers accompanying them must also have a ticket. There are no lap passes.
- Seats are first come, first served.
- The first 1,000 paid seats per performance are guaranteed general seating on the Orchestra Level. Where you sit within each level depends on your arrival time and crowd size. You cannot choose your seats. See House Policies.
- All sales are final.
To ensure delivery of all your e-mail materials, add these addresses to your address book:
Ready to Buy Tickets?
Use the links below, depending on the number of tickets you wish to purchase.
|1 – 20 Tickets||21 or More Tickets|
|Buy Now||Buy Now|
Groups and Special Needs Students
- Please complete the section on the order form that indicates you require ADA attention. Specify each classroom/teacher with disability needs — especially hearing impaired — for seating priority.
- Special needs patrons will always be seated on the Orchestra Level with at least one chaperone and a friend or two.
NOTE: We cannot guarantee special needs patrons and their companions will be seated with their class.
Hearing-impaired students and chaperones will be seated together on the Orchestra Level.
Due to requirements for scheduling interpreters, requests for show signers must be made 30 days prior to the performance and all tickets for the requesting party must already be purchased. Requests are handled on a show-by-show basis; call (505) 277-3170 or e-mail Tram Nguyen for more information.
For show updates visit www.facebook/schooltimeseries.